An Extra Mixed-up Midsummer Night’s Dream
A comedy of errors gets even more complicated!
One of Shakespeare’s most beloved comedy of errors has just gotten even more complicated.
Put the pieces of A Midsummer Night’s Dream back together with this jigsaw puzzle–and enter our daily giveaway!
If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber’d here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding, but a dream
Throughout 2016 we are marking the 400th anniversary of the death of William Shakespeare by following key themes, controversies and research relating to the life and legacy of the man himself.
This month we’re celebrating Shakespeare’s legacy and each day running from 1st to 23rd April we will be giving away a different prize for FREE from Cambridge University Press’s fantastic range of Shakespeare books!
To enter our prize draw simply fill in your details on the form below to be in with a chance of winning! www.cambridge.org/shakespearewin
As we celebrate Shakespeare’s legacy throughout April we really want to know what Shakespeare means to you, and why his work still matters 400 years after his death. Join the conversation by commenting here on our blog or tweet us using @CambShakespeare – we’d love to know your thoughts!
– See more at: http://www.cambridgeblog.org/2016/04/much-ado-about-winning/#sthash.qXWIUJWj.dpuf
– See more at: http://www.cambridgeblog.org/2016/04/puzzle-put-cover-of-ncs-romeo-and-juliet-title-together/#sthash.ErbwX448.dpuf
– See more at: http://www.cambridgeblog.org/2016/04/king-richard-iii-has-come-undone/#sthash.pJ4RpUDw.dpuf
– See more at: http://www.cambridgeblog.org/2016/04/shakespeare-around-the-world/#sthash.mjNxlzgV.dpuf
– See more at: http://www.cambridgeblog.org/2016/04/eat-like-shakespeare/#sthash.RtfvPUTi.dpuf
– See more at: http://www.cambridgeblog.org/2016/04/hamlet-as-a-lion-cub-duke-orsino-as-a-guitar-toting-roustabout-shakespearean-stories-updated-for-the-modern-audience/#sthash.NcveGdE2.dpuf